Saturday 27 October 2012

Shakeology + What It'll Do For You



                Since starting with Beachbody all of a week and a half ago, I’ve had so many questions about Shakeology. I’m so excited that other people are getting excited about this amazing, nutritious addition to your everyday diet plan. I have decided to write a post about what Shakeology is, why I use it and all the other little details you need to know about this amazing product.

 (I love this visual. To receive all of the nutrition in one serving of Shakeology, you would literally need to ingest all of the fruits and vegetables pictured! Incredible!)

Q: What is Shakeology, exactly?
A: Shakeology is a patent-pending daily nutritional shake that helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. It tastes delicious and is a perfect, easy and convenient way to add extra nutrients into your daily diet.
Did you know that one serving of Shakeology provides you with 100% of the daily requirements for vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin b6, vitamin b12 and manganese. It also gives you 300% of your vitamin C daily requirements. Shakeology is also jam packed with half your daily requirements of: vitamin d, vitamin e, vitamin K1, folic acid, pantothenic acid, calcium and chromium! And this is just a partial list of all of the vitamins that Shakeology includes!
Most of us don't get the complete range of essential vitamins and minerals in our daily diets. Some important vitamins, such as vitamin C and the B vitamins, are water-soluble, meaning they're flushed out of your body after a short time and need to be replenished regularly. Others, like vitamin E, can be difficult to get enough of in food. Shakeology provides all these nutrients in an easy-to-take, easily absorbable form, so you never have to worry. 

Q: What makes Shakeology different from other shakes out there?
A: Besides all of the nutritional goodies I just named above? Shakeology is a powerful super food formula consisting of ancient and exotic super foods you’d be hard-pressed to find in your local grocery store. Here is an idea of what you can expect in every serving of Shakeology:
·         Super-protein blend: whey, sacha, inchi, chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, brown rice, pea
o   What do these products do? Helps build lean muscle, improve skin and hair, supports mental clarity and reduces cravings
·         Super-fruit and antioxidant blend: camu-camu, acai, acerola cherry, bilberry, goji berry, grape seed, green tea, luo han guo, pomegranate, rose hips
o   What do these products do? Provides antioxidant support while promoting a healthy heart and optimal blood pressure
·         Super-green and phytonutrient blend: moringa, chlorella, spirulina, spinach, barley grass, kamut grass, wheat grass, oat grass
o   What do these products do? Helps to alkalize the body and promotes detoxification of the liver, kidneys and blood to restore health and vitality
·         Adaptogen blend: ashwagandha, astragalus, cordyceps, gingko, maca, maitake, reishi, schisandra, tulsi (holy basil)
o   What do these products do? Helps to protect the body from stress while supporting the immune system and balancing the endocrine system
·         Pre- and probiotic and digestive enzyme blend: yacon root, lactobacillus sporogenes, amylase, cellulose, lactase, lipase, protease, bromelain, papain.
o   What do these products do? Helps to increase nutrient absorption while promoting regularity and improving digestion.

Q: How do you take it?
A: Shakeology comes in powder form. You mix one scoop of the powder with whatever mix-ins your creative mind can think of and, voila, there’s your delicious shake for the day. I love mixing my chocolate Shakeology with 1 cup of almond milk (I’m really digging unsweetened vanilla almond milk right now), 1/3 of a frozen banana, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter and ice. If I am drinking my shake in the morning, I put in 1 tsp (or 1 tbsp depending on my mood ;) ) of instant coffee granules. Shakeology mixes in so nice and isn’t gritty at all. I especially love that it makes my shakes thick. It’s like drinking a chocolate milkshake!

Q: What does it do for me?
A: The following are statements collected from a group of people who participated in an independent 90-day study, whereby participants replaced one meal a day with Shakeology and exercised regularly.
  • "I felt full and didn't struggle with hunger."
  • "I felt a better sustained energy throughout the day."
  • "I have tons of energy. I feel so healthy!"
  • "I replaced all my vitamin supplements. I felt healthy and energized."
  • "I was able to think more clearly and stay focused."
  • "I have more energy, less cravings, more endurance, and feel more youthful."
  • "Shakeology reduced my appetite and increased my energy so that I could accomplish more things throughout the day."
  • "I have tried a lot of protein shakes and meal-replacement-type drinks, and Shakeology is the best tasting of them all. I mix it with a bit of soy milk and ice, and it tastes like an ice cream shake!"
I can attest to the truthfulness behind these statements as I have been a Shakeology drinker for a few months. Every Shakeology shake I drink fills me up and causes me to stop thinking about the next meal, something I’ve always struggled with. It satisifies my sweet tooth and cravings for chocolate. I can’t praise Shakeology enough. 

Q: What if I buy a bag and don’t like it?
A: Beachbody is so confident that you will like the taste of Shakeology and the benefits you’ll feel from using it daily (more energy, weight loss, and healthier all around), they will give you a full refund (less shipping + handling) even if you return the bag to them empty. You literally have nothing to lose by trying Shakeology for a month. If you don’t start to see and feel the benefits of Shakeology within the first month of using it, or if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed. That's Beachbody’s promise to you.
Q: How do I learn even more about Shakeology?
A: If I neglected to answer any of your questions in this blog entry, please feel free to contact me on Facebook or by e-mail  or even by checking out mypersonal Shakeology webpage  

Q: What flavors does it come in?
A: Chocolate, greenberry, vegan chocolate and vegan tropical strawberry.

Q: Where do I order Shakeology?
A: My Shakeology page here

0 comments:

Post a Comment