Friday 1 March 2013

Chantelle's P90X2 Transformation & Results



As soon as I heard about the release of the sequel to P90X back in 2011, I knew I had to have the program. I had done P90X in the past and had decent results with it (sadly, no before/after photos) so I was so excited to try the sequel. I began P90X2 at the very end of December in 2011 and completed it in April of 2012.


P90X2 is a totally different ball game than its predecessor. P90X was aimed at fat loss and muscle endurance or muscle growth (depending, I suppose, on what your goals for the program were and what kind of weight you were lifting). P90X2 takes it to the next level. It focuses heavily on functional exercises and a LOT more on core strengthening, balance, agility and exercises that allow participants to perform like an athlete. P90X was a 6-day a week program while P90X2 only required a 5 day a week commitment. Also, the yoga in P90X2? Way better. I couldn’t get myself to do the yoga in P90X but I actually enjoyed the new, shorter yoga DVD in the sequel.

I ended up losing 12 lbs and almost 20 inches off of my body in the three months I was on the program. Check out my before/after photos below.




Would I recommend the P90X2 program to friends and family? Definitely. And I’m not just saying that because I’m a Beachbody coach. Before I became a coach in October 2012, I was just a fitness fanatic looking for a program that would challenge me and get me excited about fitness again. P90X2 did that for me. It was different than any other program I had done in the past and I loved how strong and balanced it made me feel. I recommended this program to friends and family members before I became a coach and I will continue to recommend it !

Click here to learn more about X2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment